This is our commitment to the protection of your personal data.
How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, local geographic data, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and the use of this website, including the referral source, the duration of the visit, the page visits and the navigation routes on the website.
- Information you enter when you register on our website, such as your email address.
- Information you enter when sending a message on our website. For example, your name, email, phone, etc.
- Information you enter to configure your subscription to our emails and / or newsletters.
- Information generated by using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information related to the documents you send, along with the messages.
- Any other personal information that you send us.
Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- To provide mandatory communications to public and private bodies.
- To allow the use of the services available on our website.
- To send communications to you, if requested or required.
- To send e-mail notifications specifically requested.
- To send our newsletter by email if you have signed up (you may unsubscribe at any time).
- To deal with questions and complaints made by you on our website.
- To keep our website safe and prevent fraud.
- To check compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website.
- Thus, when accessing the pages of the website without disabling such technologies (“anonymous identifiers”, “cookies” etc.), you expressly choose this type of navigation and authorize the storage of information through these technologies and for the purposes above indicated. Except as required by law, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary to fulfill our legal duties.
We may disclose your personal information:
- In compliance with the law.
- In compliance with a public authority order.
- As a result of requesting a certificate, according to the law.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of preventing and reducing fraud).
Who will my data be shared with?
We may share the data you provide when:
- You request it, in person or by an authorized third party.
- The part of the common business to request.
- Third parties with a legitimate interest request.
- By legal determination or by norms of the General Ombudsman’s Office or the National Council of Justice.
Storage of personal information
This section defines our data storage policies and procedures, which are processed to comply with our legal obligations in relation to the storage and deletion of personal information. The personal information that we process for any purpose or purpose is kept indefinitely, necessary for the fulfillment of legal purposes. For legal compliance, we do not delete personal data. We maintain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that the documents can be relevant to any ongoing lawsuit or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention).
Security of your personal information
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure website (protected by password and firewall).
- All information sent through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You accept that the transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, as it travels through several service providers. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent by this means.
We may update this policy periodically by publishing a new version. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you check for any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You can instruct us to provide any personal information we have about you. The provision of this information will be subject to the following:
- We may store your requested personal information to the extent permitted by law.
- You can instruct us at any time not to receive our newsletters.
- In practice, you generally expressly agree in advance with the use of your personal information for the purposes of a newsletter or we will provide you with a tool to not use your personal information to provide you with information that we understand to be of interest or convenience to you.
- Third party websites.
- Our website includes links to and details of third-party websites. We have no way of controlling or being responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. You will need to check these policies in person.
Request to delete information
We inform that the personal information collected is stored indefinitely due to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations. If there is data that can be deleted, we will comply with your request.
Suppliers and partners
We make your data available to third parties, suppliers and partners, for the performance of some of the activities mentioned in this policy. This assignment is made for the execution of the contract on the condition that the third party does not make use of the purposes presented herein. At the end of the contract between Jaguar Plásticos and the third parties, they undertake to delete the data and cease any use, except in specific cases where the collection has been made jointly.
We maintain strict internal control over access to your data, that is, only a few people at Jaguar Plásticos will have access to your data and only to carry out the activities provided for here.
We will only make your data available to the Public Authorities when the request is made according to the legislation. We do not make this delivery excessively or when it does not comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
Third party data
You must exercise extreme caution when sharing data with Jaguar Plásticos that you do not own. In the same way that we respect your privacy, you must respect the privacy of those close to you, or those from whom you have access to the data. If you have doubts about that third party’s consent to share the data, do not share it.
How do I not share my data?
The names of the cookies, which we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used, are described below:
We use scripts from partner platforms on our site to recognize a computer when a user visits the site; track users as they browse the site; improve the usability of the website; analyze the use of the website; administer the site; prevent fraud and improve the security of the website; destination that may be of particular interest to specific users.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie handling override settings by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”.
- In Chrome (version 87), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Settings” menu and clicking on “Privacy and Security”, later on “Cookies and other website data” and then selecting “Block all cookies” (not recommended)”.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, it may result in not using all available features.
I did not understand these policies. What do I do?
In preparing these policies, Jaguar Plásticos sought to communicate them with the highest level of simplicity and clarity, which is sometimes difficult given the quality of information that we consider important to make available to you. If, for any reason, you believe that some information was not clear, or that you need a greater level of detail, do not hesitate to contact us through our customer service.
- Civil Code (Law No. 10,406 / 2002).
- General Law on Protection of Personal Data (LGPD) (Law No. 13,709 / 2018).
- Marco Civil da Internet (Law nº 12.965 / 2014) and its Regulation (Decree nº 8.771 / 2016).